[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gore Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1XL1Bfl.jpg (87 KB, 551x979) Image search: [Google]
1XL1Bfl.jpg
87 KB, 551x979
Gore Thread
>>
>>8210098
>not Vidal
>not even a worthwhile book
-.-
>>
>Destroying Infinite Jest
>Gore
literally 10,000 of those things in prime condish at my local used book store all of the time. people give up on it and give it away. or they read it, realize it sucks, and then give it away. and then you can go buy it for 3 cents on the dollar. pic isn't gore, it's the literary equivalent of stepping on a dry cat skull that you bought on veterinaryprops.com. do this with a 1st ed Lolita or a Women and Men or something like that and maybe we'll get somewhere
>>
File: anna-karenina-book-cover.jpg (38 KB, 318x475) Image search: [Google]
anna-karenina-book-cover.jpg
38 KB, 318x475
>>
>>8210113
or Will O' The Wisp

: - (

I can't find an english copy to save my fucking life.
>>
File: crime-and-punishment-bookcover.jpg (51 KB, 312x500) Image search: [Google]
crime-and-punishment-bookcover.jpg
51 KB, 312x500
>>
>>8210098
Most of the stuff by Gottfried Benn, e.g.

-Cycle-

The lone molar of a whore
who had died unknown
had a gold filling.
As if by silent agreement
the others had all fallen out.
But this one the morgue attendant knocked out
and pawned to go dancing.
For, he said,
only earth should return to earth.
>>
>>8210413
Little Aster -

A drowned beer-hauler was heaved onto the slab.
Someone had wedged a lavender aster
between his teeth.
As I reached through the chest
under the skin
with a long knife
to cut out the tongue and palate
I must have bumped the flower, for it slid
into the brain lying alongside.
I packed it into the chest cavity
with the sawdust
as we sewed up.
Drink your fill in that vase!
Rest in peace,
little aster!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.