[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good books about Success? I am chasing my dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 729x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 729x363
What are some good books about Success? I am chasing my dream of becoming a Winner and a World Class Apex Predator. I want the whole package; Wealth, Health, Love, Power and Happiness.
>>
>>8207670
Those books are all bullshit.

The guide to success is: Become a workaholic and find ways to get ahead
>>
>>8208142
The Guide to success: build full communism
>>
File: Napoleon Hill.jpg (5 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon Hill.jpg
5 KB, 253x199
The Law of Success in 16 Lessons by Napoleon Hills

The work was originally commissioned at the request of Andrew Carnegie...

...and was based upon interviews of over 100 American millionaires across nearly 20 years, including such self-made industrial giants as Henry Ford, J. P. Morgan, John D. Rockefeller, Alexander Graham Bell, and Thomas Edison.

Napoleon Hill Laws of Success

https://youtu.be/8EQWhQt9OQo
>>
Le art of the deal meme xDDD
>>
>>8207670
Looks like you need Ayn Rand in your life
>>
>>8208294
This, my version is "Think and Grow Rich" but its exactly the same. Also the law of attraction (see link; it draws heavily upon the aforementioned book.) In summary: decide what you want to do with your life, and then indoctrinate yourself into thinking that it must occur through morning/evening ritual repetition of goals. Its much more thorough than that, but that's the focus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjHzUzLlir0
>>
File: raregaddis.jpg (49 KB, 857x482) Image search: [Google]
raregaddis.jpg
49 KB, 857x482
>>8207670
>all those Pointless Caps
W-E-W
>>
File: Cave of the Ancients.jpg (969 KB, 1665x2188) Image search: [Google]
Cave of the Ancients.jpg
969 KB, 1665x2188
>>8208328
>law of attraction

Look into the Great work

The Great Work (0 - Prologue - The Science of the Secret)

https://youtu.be/WOjPyNLvpA4

Then watch the other 5

Plane of Material
youtube.com/watch?v=hr5BwTVPYwA
Plane of Mental
youtube.com/watch?v=83oTRusr7LU
Plane of Emotional
youtube.com/watch?v=JDRTZ1ibpPk
Plane of Will
youtube.com/watch?v=zwMiqwwl-gQ
Quintessence
youtube.com/watch?v=7MJZLuwwX9E
>>
I know how to be successful , but I can't talk about it
>>
>he hasn't started with rich parents
>>
>>8208371
will check it out, thanks bro.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.