[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It wasn't that he was crushed by the educational system.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: beneath-the-wheel.jpg (313 KB, 825x1393) Image search: [Google]
beneath-the-wheel.jpg
313 KB, 825x1393
It wasn't that he was crushed by the educational system.
It was that the little faggot couldn't handle his liquor.
Worst Hesse novel I've read. Wondering if I should bother picking up Glass Bead Game after this special snowflake nonsense
>>
>>8201874
if this is the worst novel you've read of an absolutely fucking no-talent pretentious fuckwad then, no, you shouldn't. i've read glass bead game last year and I hated it so much that I didn't read any book for months, which never happened since i was 7 years old, just because this shit made me hate reading
>>
>>8201874
Govinda should have given Siddhartha a blowjob.
>>
Glass Bead Game is a very boring book with great ideas in it.
>>
>>8203197
>great ideas
name one, i dare you
>>
>>8203211

the fucking title.
>>
>>8203244
>the fucking title
what's so great about it? anyway, great ideas in literature are not the same as having a good idea for the title of a novel, you know, words can have two related but ultimatively different meanings, e.g. the word 'idea' that you misused by your inane comment
>>
>>8203180
you sound really really stupid
>>
>>8203396
no u
>>
>>8203360

Not the title kek, the idea behind the Glass Bead Game you dummy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.