[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lit essentials
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: under the sun.jpg (507 KB, 808x808) Image search: [Google]
under the sun.jpg
507 KB, 808x808
pic not related

this board has a list of essentials book like the list of essentials albums of mu?

i know that sounds silly, but whatever, i don't looking necessarily a list of books that will make me the universal expert or the holder of the absolute truth of literature, i just want a way to start and know some really good books
>>
>>7628174
>>
Beginne er mit den Griechen.
>>
>>8201278
Infinite Jest
Gravity's Rainbow
Ulysses.
>>
>>8201278
good album

There's charts threads that you can find in the archives. You should be able to google for some easily. You're better off going through a bunch of them and seeing what books sound interesting. Try not to rely too much on other people's recs. Just like with music, it's more fun to develop your own taste than be pushed around by a bunch of pitchfork shills.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.