[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lit help, I just don't give a fuck about reading any of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: download (2).jpg (6 KB, 171x256) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6 KB, 171x256
Lit help, I just don't give a fuck about reading any of the stuff I'm reading. I picked up junky by william s burroughs and I decided after a few pages I just don't care, even though the reading style was pretty good. I decided that I didn't want to read nausea after 20 pages. I decided I didn't want to read a pictufre of dorian grey after 56 pages. I decided I didn't want to read 1984 after 1/4th through the book. I decided that I didn't care to finish story of the eye after getting half way through.

Fucking hell lit! does this still count as reading even? I mean, I can't find a book that I want to finish. I keep wanting to find a book that I pick up and actually feels compelling to me, like makes me feel like I want to keep turning the page because it's fascinating to read. That hasn't really happened to me yet. I just picked up mind and nature - a necessary unity,

Fuuuuuuuuck lit, what the fuck do I read? The only books I read this year I actually finished were the metamorphosis (which was depressing ad fuck), in the miso soup, the wasp factory, and the stranger (which I liked for what it was doing, but didn't find very exciting to read).. ahhhhhhhh! Idk what to do. Maybe I should read no long human next or something?
>>
you might just not like reading
>>
>>8191317
Go watch anime and play 'vidya' instead, friend.

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>8191317
Yeah man get the fuck of this board
>>
>>8191421
No
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.