[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you spend 800 pages completely demolishing the claims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1500
>tfw you spend 800 pages completely demolishing the claims of reason and philosophy that have ravaged the human mind for thousands of years and completely radicalize what it means to have a positioned, human existence within the world only to end it with: "just be good and shit and you'll be happy one day--you just gotta believe that God exists and that heaven is a place in the future"

Did this nigga really just spend 10 years demolishing everything just to leave it as it was by the time he finished?
>>
>>8190812
Why are you calling him nigga?
>>
You think that's bad you should check out Newton.
>>
>>8190842
I don't read rape manuals.
>>
>>8190812
Kant didn't demolish anything, he just formalized a lot of already held ideas.
>>
>>8190845
Oh, so you think you just know how to do it by yourself. Well good for you, mr rape genius
>>
>>8190828
Because it's clever!
>>
>>8190852
It's not exactly a difficult concept. Just find the orifice you want around your dick, and ram it in.
>>
>>8190878
You're assuming I have a dick.
>>
>>8190946
Stop pretending to be a tumblrina on 4chan.
>>
>>8190973
My father cut off my penis reciting Freud and now I'm a tumblerina?
>>
>>8190848
Held by whom? There is nothing comparable to Kant in previous philosophy. kararawerbota
>>
>>8190987
He didn't read Freud thoroughly enough. It's SYMBOLIC castration.
>>
>>8190993
I don't find much consolation in that.
>>
>>8190988
>Held by whom?
Ludvig of Baveria
>>
>>8191043
he was born like 40 years after Kant's death retard.
>>
>>8191225
>presuming linear time
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.