[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe your dream man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: present.jpg (67 KB, 396x615) Image search: [Google]
present.jpg
67 KB, 396x615
The way you would in a novel.

Even if you're not gay.
>>
Hegel already did for me

>"I saw the Emperor - this world-spirit - go out from the city to survey his realm," he wrote on October 13, 1806. "It is a truly wonderful experience to see such an individual, on horseback, concentrating on one point, stretching over the world and dominating it."
>>
myself
>>
any half-assed description of a twinky twinky trap would do
>>
>His body was firm and muscular from years of careful narcissism that created an unquenchable inferno of exercise and posturing that took up most of his free time, spent either at the gym, carefully calculating macro-nutrients, or shaving, trimming and sculpting his perfect, sandy hair in a piqued, mohawkesque style that was popular with the handsome boys.
>I was unworthy of his attention, with my flabby mid-section and dropping pectorals, giving my chest the illusion of breasts despite my Y chromosome.
>It didn't matter, because despite his status as an adonis unto mankind, he still cradled me in his strong, firm arms and gently eased his turgid manhood into my bottom every night, taking me as he pleased until he emptied his hot, sticky leavings into my body like he was leaving a burnt offering for the gods.
>>
dead
>>
File: Dreamy.jpg (25 KB, 240x317) Image search: [Google]
Dreamy.jpg
25 KB, 240x317
Confident Eccentric Extroverted Introvert with a Musical Taste you can Dance to who uses a New Sincerity, Metamodern Style and stresses Engagement, Affect, and Storytelling...
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.