[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 127747787.png (353 KB, 615x559) Image search: [Google]
127747787.png
353 KB, 615x559
"The eroticization of the gaze is virtually coextensive with the ideology of the gendered body."

"The eroticization of praxis replays (in parodic form) the fantasy of linguistic transparency."

"The fiction of normative value(s) is virtually coextensive with the engendering of power/knowledge."

"The culture of desire is always already participating in the invention of pedagogical institutions."

http://writing-program.uchicago.edu/toys/randomsentence/write-sentence.htm
>>
I don't know, but he talks like a fucking robot
>>
Continental philosophy in a nutshell. Never forget Sokal.
>>
>putting phenomenological jargon in there

Hey that's not fair. They were AGAINST the poststructuralists.
>>
>>8187938
Sentence 1. : Looking at someone with longing is only erotic if you meet their standards

Sentence 2. : Different interpretations of languages affirm finding eroticism in whatever people themselves desire

Sentence 3. : What is considered "normal" is soly dependent on gender roles

Sentence 4 : What we desire from life is shaped by our teachings, and institutions reinforcing those teachings.
>>
>>8188233
*solely*
>>
>>8188233
Then why didn't he just write what you wrote? Because it doesn't seem that complex or insightful anymore?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.