[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I have the idea for the next Great American Novel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: christenrenee.jpg (9 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
christenrenee.jpg
9 KB, 183x275
Has anyone ever written a full novel where all the characters talk in 4chan meme-speak. Sort of like Their Eyes Were Watching God, but with memes. Could it be done?
>>
As autistic as it is, The Hypersphere
>>
memes move too fast for it to not be super corny
>>
>>8183334
I don't think ALL the dialogue would have to be memes, just enough that its clear where the characters are getting their ideas.
>>
how's about a book where women go extinct because men are taught from a young age to be flexible and suck their own Penises
>>
>>8183342
alright, you're /lit/ approved, get writing. Report back in two months with hilarious excerpts.
>>
>>8183309
She looks like a real CUTIE

A real SWEETIE, imagine her cooking you pancakes with a tiny little bump on her belly, her sparkling eyes, face kissed by the morning sun shining through the blinds as she turns to greet you good morning
>>
>>8183309
There's like 5 of these fuckers already. Each one's about 8-11 pages but combined they could be thought of as a meme-novella at this point.
>>
>>8183359
Well how would I go about writing it.

Here is the incredibly bad ideas I had offhand when I was stoned for setting:

The Quad, four teenagers in West Virginia in four risen postmodern log cabins who know no other outside civilization encounter a beautiful man.

They are isolated but self sustaining and mine the land to make jewelry of their own, solely for pleasure since food simply appears in the woods as the form of fruit and game that they hunt with shotguns provided that their parents gave them.

Their parents are dead for reasons unexplained.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.