[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will be the third book to complete the Obscure trilogy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Obscure Trilogy.jpg (90 KB, 1018x475) Image search: [Google]
Obscure Trilogy.jpg
90 KB, 1018x475
What will be the third book to complete the Obscure trilogy?
>>
Petersburg isn't obscure at all. It even has its own Wikipedia article.
>>
File: Take.jpg (18 KB, 265x400) Image search: [Google]
Take.jpg
18 KB, 265x400
>>8182909
Take 5 would fit in fine.
>>
>>8182954

It's relatively unknown still but not mentioned a lot
>>
the final boss trilogy is petersburg, zettels traum and finnegans wake.
>>
petersburg was great, too bad i can't read it in russian since i'm not a multiculturalist swine who's willing to sap and impurify my precious lingual fluids.
>>
>>8183035

>That scene where Andrei and his father have that awkward dinner conversation
>>
>>8183042
all i can remember of it was the stunning language and the plot to kill his old man. a lot of the meaning escaped me, i need to go back and read it. i always think of the human myriapod. I still have a few to go through before i go back and refresh myself with the russians. oh and that hall of mirrors... man, i need to go back to that book soon.
>>
Pedro paramo
>>
the bible
>>
>>8182909

>Petersburg
>obscure

newreader pls go
>>
>>8182909
>the final boss trilogy is petersburg, zettels traum and finnegans wake.
Petersburg is really nicely that hard if you read it in your native language. The others well lmao
>>
File: memequads 1.png (608 KB, 437x592) Image search: [Google]
memequads 1.png
608 KB, 437x592
>>8182909
Don't even try anon
>>
The Aesthetics of Resistance desu
or that brazilian novel
>>
>>8185222
The Devil to Pay in the Backlands
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.