[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know the whole "my diary desu" thing is just a meme,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I know the whole "my diary desu" thing is just a meme, but do any of you actually keep a diary? I feel like it would be a good way to write every day and improve your skills. A personal memoir that doesn't have to be shared or critiqued. I'm thinking about starting one.
>>
start one if you want to, u do u girl
>>
Holy shit what is the point of this thread? What compelled you to ask this question, and what personality flaw is to blame? What made you sit down, type this post out, and then attach an image? Was there a grand plan? What type of responses are you expecting?

Because by the looks of this question, its sheer marginality in scope, it does not seem that you will get much at all, at least not enough to gratify your inanity.
>>
Then start one. Take a notebook and do it, you don't need /lit/'s seal of approval.
>>
>>8181060
Pasta?
>>
>>8180833
I don't keep a diary because there's no way I'm going to sift through all that dogshit at any later stage.
But I have a notebook where I put random thoughts, poem fragments, etc. in to revisit at a later date.

>>8181060
>Dear Diary, today I acted unnecessarily condescending to a stranger on the internet in order to feel better about myself.
t. >>8181060
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.