[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we just autoban threads that start with a picture of John
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160618_095608.png (593 KB, 1276x632) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160618_095608.png
593 KB, 1276x632
Can we just autoban threads that start with a picture of John Green's face?

They are, without exception, shitposts every single time
>>
>>8176479
It's spelled autobahn.
>>
>>8176503
Fah fah!
>>
>>8176503
gz lit 9/11
>>
Wholeheartedly agree. In fact, why are they not banned already, given that there are usually two or three in the first five pages at any given moment? It's getting ridiculous.
>>
mods are probably in an awkward position with regard to removing outright shitposts because the non-shitposts (purely relative term, of course) are so bad
>>
>>8176538
True, but it can't be that difficult to clean the place up a little bit. Is this place doomed for the summer? Should I come back in the Fall?
>>
>>8176553
>believing in the summer myth
>>
>>8176479
I agree
>>
File: 1455043503280.png (354 KB, 484x600) Image search: [Google]
1455043503280.png
354 KB, 484x600
>>8176479
>he said, posting a thread with not just one but FOUR (4) (their most accomplished album) images of John Green's head

You first :^)
>>
Can we just autoban butthurt off topic threads that start with a screenshot of the given board's catalog?

They are, without exception, shitposts that accomplish nothing, every single time
>>
>>8176556

Did I say I believed in it? No, I was asking if it's a thing. Are you hungover, anon?
>>
>>8176620
Agreed, but I would take three of those threads for every John Green one posted.
>>
>>8176647
Shitposting can be funny on occasion. Boring, vindictive bitching only serves to satisfy people with perpetual sticks up their ass about their anonymous anime board not being their acceptable degree of perfect.
>>
>>8176653
If you don't want to deal with people whining with sticks up their asses, you're on the wrong board my friend
>>
>>8176658
Sorry about that stick up your ass, anon.
>>
>>8176666
You learn to accept it for what it is after a while
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.