[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm reading One Hundred Years of Solitude and something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I'm reading One Hundred Years of Solitude and something is bugging me. I don't remember Colonel Aureliano Buendía and Pilar Ternera sleeping together, so how is Aureliano José Colonel Aureliano's son?
Is it explained in a flashback or something?
>>
>>8172552
Pilar was the town whore wasn't she? Early in book it talks about how they would both visit her and have sex, so I guess since it's unknown who impregnated her the parentage of the children is shared by both of them.
>>
>>8172552
Chapter 4
>>
>>8172566
>Early in book it talks about how they would both visit her and have sex,
I only remember José Arcadio fucking her and talking with Aureliano about it.

>>8172571
Thanks, I have to read it again to remember that part.
>>
>>8172552
What years?
>>
>>8172632
Amaranta just burned her hand.
>>
>>8172566
Aureliano only visited Pilar after he was old.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.