[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /lit/ - Submissions thread What have you sent out and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: bikerbaby.jpg (32 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
bikerbaby.jpg
32 KB, 610x457
Alright /lit/ - Submissions thread
What have you sent out and currently awaiting acceptance or rejection? Any recently published?

start:
currently have 32 poems and 1 manuscript sent to a total number of 20 different publishers
2 poems have recently been published of those submissions, followed by 8 rejections.

Looking forward to hearing how everyone else is dragging along!
>>
>>8164931
Are you making any money?
>>
Damn! Where are they getting published? Any links to previously published poems?
>>
>>8164940
Through the writing? Unfortunately, not from the 2 poems thus far, just copy of printed material.
There were a few sent out to actual paying gigs.

Hoewbeit, in general, yes, one must strut that ass to keep up with the world.
>>
>>8164931
>libcuck parents in charge of tattooing their babies solely to get facebook likes

Western civilization is a fucking degeneracy-ridden abomination
>>
File: basketcase.jpg (84 KB, 451x288) Image search: [Google]
basketcase.jpg
84 KB, 451x288
>>8164957
what in the shit?!
>>
>>8164949
I'll give ya the link, but not here for exposure -
I'd appreciate anyone else chiming in, there must be some pursuing writers around?

humag.co
>>
>>8164957

Ease up on the wanton insanity there polfriend
>>
>>8164973
I have a few poems, done some gigs and been invited to readings but never had exposure. People keep pushing me to write something larger and try become a writer by I'm honestly too lazy and Comfy Spookmemester. I'd love to try it though.

Me and my girlfriend are taking a leap of faith and moving to Greece from Sweden. I don't know how it will turn out, but I'd love to find some low-end local journal/newpaper that would publish decent-quality chronicles. Maybe poetry, maybe prose.

One can dream, but i guess i'm not one that expects much of life. Not in a form of fox-and-grape relation, but more as i already know what is making me happy in life.

>pic sorta related
>>
>>8165006
Shoot it man!
Dang, Sweden or Greece sounds like good living.
Americunt here, I move around a lot, just don't think I can get myself to leave the country yet.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (7 KB, 199x240) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7 KB, 199x240
>>8165040
Ah, but you if anyone knows the hestitation. I acknowledge that poetry is an expression thats light enough to fly with the wind.
But catching it a day or two later, it'll become... cringeworthy?

That's the eternal question i guess. I love writing, elaborate and detailed (Not right now though, I've barely had 4 hours of sleep tonight), but the question is if any audience would be interested in what i have to offer. We live in a corporatism as we all know, and i view literature as the cure that could open the minds of men.

Sadly it's all idealistic. And i guess i don't have the drive in me to make things change. Nor do i want. I think I am comfy enough riding up and down mountains with my bike, writing every now and then, and living of fruits and rice the lands give me.

It's ranting, and it's tedious to read, but i am listening to scheherazade by korsakov while my gf is showering, preparing for bed. Outside is a rainbow and the swedish flag hangs heavy in the aftermath of the rain, and my penis is ready for action.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.