[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where should I start with Unabomber #2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 200x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 200x266
Where should I start with Unabomber #2?
>>
my notebooks to be sincere brethren
>>
>>8162674
That doesn't even work in this setting...
>>
I started with 13 Stories and 13 Epigraphs. I'd start with Rainbow Stories, though. While the good stories in 13 Stories are fucking GOOD, there are some that aren't great and that could turn you off to him.
>>
File: Cks_eZHUYAAKjtL.jpg (478 KB, 1200x974) Image search: [Google]
Cks_eZHUYAAKjtL.jpg
478 KB, 1200x974
Read Linkola instead, this guy is just an edgy goon faggot
>>
>>8164483
Linkola is a fucking ecologist, how are they at all similar?
OP, start with Rainbow Stories for his gritty whore writing or Europe Central for his ridiculously well-researched historical writing.
>>
File: Around finns, the ice is thin!.png (127 KB, 323x343) Image search: [Google]
Around finns, the ice is thin!.png
127 KB, 323x343
>>8164489
He's actually very similar to Ted K unlike Vollman, except he's got that icy lappish demeanor so even he's even better.
>>
>>8164495
I don't actually give a shit about any comparison to Kaczynski. I just want to read Vollmann and I think it is funny that the FBI thought he was the Unabomber.
>>
Any recommendations on Kaczynski core?

Did read Linkola.
>>
>>8164635
Go away. This is a Vollmann thread.
>>
>>8164635
Valorian society texts.
>>
>>8164635
Zapffe
>>
>>8164284
it works in my notebooks desu senpai
>>
>>8164635
Seconding this, I found Celine a little too histrionic for my tastes, I'd definitely enjoy some Unabomber-lit.
>>
>>8164489
>He has suggested that big cities should be attacked by "some trans-national body like the UN", with nuclear weapons or with "bacteriological and chemical attacks".[8] Linkola has described humans as a cancer of the earth, and he desires that the human population "be reduced to about ten percent of what it is now."[9]

>"If there were a button I could press, I would sacrifice myself without hesitating, if it meant millions of people would die."[13]

W E W
E
W

I love this guy
>>
>>8164635
You could try The Technological Society by Jacques Ellul, Kaczynski explicitly referenced it in one of his essays.
Also you should check out the movie Das Netz by Lutz Dammbeck which is based around Kaczynski.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.