[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There was only one catch and that was Catch-22 Fucking seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: pep.jpg (15 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
15 KB, 251x242
>There was only one catch and that was Catch-22

Fucking seriously Heller?
>>
>Dort war nur ein Kampf und das war mein Kampf

Fucking seriously Hitler?
>>
>>815980
>Fair Hippolyta, it truly seems that this may be a dream none other than a Midsummer Night's Dream.

Fucking seriously Marlowe?
>>
>>8159842

>Marlowe
>Not de Vere

Get a load of this plen
>>
File: fuckingserious.jpg (36 KB, 838x598) Image search: [Google]
fuckingserious.jpg
36 KB, 838x598
>>8159802

And Sophie said, "I am going to the beach where one waits for me. Not the sand or the shells. What waits for me is The Waves.
>>
File: davidfosterwallace.jpg (150 KB, 529x692) Image search: [Google]
davidfosterwallace.jpg
150 KB, 529x692
>Finally I have become Infinite Jest
>>
>>8159850
If we're gonna be historical about it, the name is Bassano.

I was trying to make a joke though that it was actually this white guy called Christopher Marlowe.
>>
>>8159888
There wasn't even a Sophie in that book.
>>
>Emma was almost ready to sink under the agitation of this moment.

Are you shitting me Austen?
>>
>And that's when he realised: he was the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy all along
>>
>Frodo you possess The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring must protect it at all costs

Jesus Christ Tolkien
>>
>see spot run
Fuck you, Chaucer.
>>
>It has taken a great Odyssey to reach you Penelope

BRAVO HOMER
>>
>the true rainbow of gravity was within us all along

Fucking Pynchon
>>
>>8160216
This one's good.
>>
why do people think this is funny
>>
>>8160550
they dont but they think people think it's funny so they join in and post and each of them is thinking somebody is laughing at their post but their not because it's not funny
>>
>>8160550
autism
>>
You say that ironically but he is the very definition of talentless hack
>>
I had a good laff
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.