[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
:)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
:)
>>
Relevant?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22830471-000-syndrome-e-can-neuroscience-explain-the-executioners-of-isis/?utm_source=NSNS&utm_medium=SOC&utm_campaign=hoot&cmpid=SOC%7CNSNS%7C2016-GLOBAL-hoot
>>
>>8159532
Idk, I'll have to look into the article. It looks interesting. I'd say that looking at the way people think as a pathological disease to be akin to a form of eugenics, but hey, if we could essentially just altar people's minds to make them not want to hurt other people... well maybe that would result in some more challenging philosophical issues, like a sort of clockwork orange sort of ordeal. I dunno, especially not if it involves lobotomies or castration, like the united states apparently used to do to ill behaved children and people with low test scores. The universe is ultimately a chaotic place though, but I've said this a million fucking times. I think attempts to bring order to it are often mislead, and come from a place of vindiction and brutality and prejudice, rather than actual desire to make the world a better place. I believe that's what the left wing tries to do, is look at things from a more freeing and liberating point of view, but I know there's no convincing anyone of that who isn't already convinced otherwise.
>>
File: watchmojo_neverforget.png (706 KB, 785x724) Image search: [Google]
watchmojo_neverforget.png
706 KB, 785x724
>>8159482
That is the least self-aware thing I've ever read

It's a neckbeard whining about people being emotional

Fedora Athiest reads Baby's First Nietzsche and decides with his superior Katana like Intellect, he can show that morality is subjective and nonconformism is cool

I think I was baited
>>
>>8159590
Well, at least Nietzsche is cool.
>>
>>8159482
diary of a sociopath pseudo-intellectual desu
>>
>>8159609
There's nothing wrong with Nietzsche, but most of his fans on the Internet are not people he would've liked
>>
>>8159615
You don't know that for sure.
>>
>>8159590
this is just a post I'm reposting from my blog. I don't post stuff on my blog to piss people off, I just post stuff because it's what I wanted to write and I enjoy writing,
>>
You just reminded me how much I hated night time as a kid
>>
>>8159691
Please tell me you aren't an adult. All this is is complaining about trivialities that offer nothing worthwhile, if you enjoy writing please stop whining and pick a decent subject.
>>
>>8159809
I don't pick a topic, I literally just capture my state of mind. That is the goal, it can be as boring or as spectacular as what comes out. I don't like to pressure myself. And I am in my early 20s, I don't give a shit about your arbitrary standard of maturity, but you probably know that.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x300
>>8159813
You obviously don't give a shit about a standard of maturity to write such swill.
But you probably know that. Hang yourself. If I could teach through this internet, I would beat you until there's bones in your stool for such a terrible shitpost.

"Boring or spectacular"

Fuck me tenders, when does the spectacular arrive?
TLDR: fag.
>>
File: tumblr_o8foztq1ue1v1imkwo1_540.jpg (104 KB, 540x662) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8foztq1ue1v1imkwo1_540.jpg
104 KB, 540x662
>>8159975
lmao
>>
Omg that's so funny. I'd call that a good laugh. Dude holy shit, the guy who said he wants to beat me til I shit bones. I haven't had a good laugh like that for a while.
>>
>>8159640

I do know that for sure.
-Neetchee
>>
File: mansell_good.gif (2 MB, 303x277) Image search: [Google]
mansell_good.gif
2 MB, 303x277
>>8159482
>I've read about 4 books all the way through
>>
>>8159482
this is pure faggotry
>>
yawn
>>
>>8160604
this year
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.