[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what book will cure me of being a pathetic, anxiety ridden, braindead,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: ebin.jpg (6 KB, 145x214) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
6 KB, 145x214
what book will cure me of being a pathetic, anxiety ridden, braindead, lazy, lonely, layabout idiot?
>>
The Hobbit
>>
>>8158056

Why do we always have threads like this? Why do people think they can change their entire character through a book? You need experience, introspection, and patience to change. Stop looking for easy answers.
>>
>>8158084
no, i want easy fix
>>
the only way to get people to do things that are good for them is to employ layers of deception.

they said

There exists a color that makes a sound. Only one. A mythic shade of near-black, that clicks like an insect at 14 Hz

they said

If you dream about drowning, the ocean will find you eventually.

they said

In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.

it said
>>
>>8158198
yo'ure a faggot

(spoilerrrr////)I said (spoileerrf////) :^DDDDD
>>
>>8158308
Is this what you want?
>>
>>8158056
None. You'll just die like that.
>>
>>8158337
kys, give me love you cunt
>>
File: 1462081668858.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1462081668858.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>8158056
>you will never get to hang out with Putin
Not any gay shit or anything, just like wrestle and feed animals together and stuff
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.