[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other books about literal cuckoldry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: the_sun_also_rises_hemingway.jpg (338 KB, 1050x1574) Image search: [Google]
the_sun_also_rises_hemingway.jpg
338 KB, 1050x1574
Any other books about literal cuckoldry?
>>
>>8149582
i don't think i've read a book that didn't have elements of cuckery.
>>
My life. I'm embarrassed.
>>
>>8149595
Tell me about it, old sport
>>
Arabian nights
Genji monogatari
>>
>>8149611
Hey, Gatsby
>>
I miss the days when I didn't have to see people talking about cuckoldry on the internet literally every single day
>>
>>8149699
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/p/paulsimon382539.html
>>
the once and future king. it's basically all about cucking. Pretty funny shit.
>>
>>8149611
Maybe it's my fault. Maybe I spoke too late. Maybe I should have said nothing.
>>
>>8149699
I'm really fucking tired of the cuck meme. Eliminates actual conversation every time it comes up.
>>8149704
Are you an actual retard?
>>
>>8149739
You're really butthurt. Is it because I pointed out your suspiciously selective vision on this subject? Freud would have a field day with you.
>>
>>8149582
this a good place to start with hemingway, or is bell tolls/farewell to arms better?
>>
File: suggestion.jpg (5 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
suggestion.jpg
5 KB, 121x125
>>8149744
You didn't point out anything to me, that was my first post. And that quote was completely irrelevant because cuck as an insult is something that didn't happen until recently, it's not something that's all in our heads. If you were on 4chan two years ago you would literally never see it used.
I don't really see how being tired of seeing cuckoldry on their favorite moroccan shoe shining board means someone loves cuckoldry, but if that's the only way it makes sense to you then have fun calling us cucks, amigo.
>>
>>8149756
FHTBT is bloated and derivative of his prior works. It has good descriptions and sequences no doubt, but it feels like he covered the same thematic bases much better in his previous novels and the characters and their interactions don't feel natural at all.

The Sun Also Rises on the other hand is a great start. A breezy read, and fun to pick apart.
>>
>>8149757
didn't read. calm down before you post next time mi fambrero
>>
File: pol_fags.png (107 KB, 475x583) Image search: [Google]
pol_fags.png
107 KB, 475x583
>>
>>8149782
You and whoever made this picture are just as dumb as the people you're criticizing.
>>
>>8149756
Start with:
>The Sun Also Rises
>The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber
>Big Two-Hearted River
>Hills Like White Elephants
>The Killers
>A Clean, Well-Lighted Place
>Other short stories

If you still can't get enough Hemingway
>The Old Man and the Sea
>A Farewell To Arms
>For Whom the Bell Tolls
>>
>>8149788
t. cuck
>>
Ulysses
>>
Anna Karenina
>>
>>8149582
Lolita
>>
>>8151070
That would be cuckqueaning
>>
Wind-up Bird Chronicle has a pretty huge beta cuck in it
>>
>>8149710

Maybe you would have done it right. Isn't it pretty to think so?
>>
>>8151086
Every Murakami book has a cuck in it. I'm convinced he is one himself.
>>
>>8149582
Infinite Jest
White Noise
The Decameron
Catch-22
>>
>>8149757

Who hurt you, anon?
>>
Madame Bovary
The End of the Affair
The Quiet American
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.