[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post the names of your works, be they finished or not. Translate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: writing.jpg (68 KB, 488x285) Image search: [Google]
writing.jpg
68 KB, 488x285
Post the names of your works, be they finished or not. Translate to English if necessary.

Iiris (a female name, so no point in translating)
The Islands and the Sea
The First 19 Years
The Fall of Eden (meaning autumn, not falling down, although I realized the name is much better in English due to possible double meaning of the name, as it fits the theme of the novella so well)
>>
>>8137057
Freshly Battered Leviathan
Gamma Ray Bursts & Other Light-Hearted Matters
Terrorism of [Gorgut's Third Album]
Chipped Stanza #2
Portrait of a Kinetic Sculpture
Artificer's Death (Bright and Gleaming)

and yes they are that bad
>>
Them Heavy People
The Emergency Exit Door
Watching
Talk
>>
>>8137148
I know this will sound horribly nit picky, but verb titles drive me bonkers, like "Watching". The other ones sound cool though.
>>
God's Children Evolved from Rocks
A Young Maiden's Protruding Nipples
Once Upon a King a Lady Sat
Puffy Puffin's Puffy Pussy Cat
Sometimes I Wish I Was 11
Concrete Shins
Flashlight, Shine on Me
How I Killed Myself
>>
>Fear and Trembling in Las Vegas: A Proposal for Faith after Faith
A short essay about how Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas traces the journey of the Knight of Faith, with the American Dream as a Spinozian "God"

>Of Flesg, Blood and Tale
Another short essay, trying to use Spinoza and his thing about how the sole object of human minds is sensation to understand the process of authorship

>WMD
Old short story, written when I was 18, about how teenage life is akin to an infinite series of explosive, mass-destruction processes

>Venetian Nocturne
Another old short story, classic grimdark noir thing with no heroes and infinite villains

>Das Unsterbliche Maschine (I think)
Edgy detective uncovers a neonazi metal brigade bent on freeing an old god buried in an old nazi bunker in northern Italy

Now I'm thinking about writing something serious about skinwalkers and the meaning their existence would have for us
>>
>>8137057
Cafe Jazz
>>
The Heart of Lo Yonder
Story of the Liar
>>
Empty Boxes
Reconquista
Corrado
Ramiro and Onésimo
Warm Earth
Violent Times
The Beast of Ice
Ashik the Exterminator
>>
In Anticipation of the Night
Irreparable Loss
Synecdoche
>>
Hi guys, I'm new here. These are my titles:

Looking for Alaska
An Abundance of Katherines
Let It Snow
Paper Towns
Will Grayson, Will Grayson
The Fault in Our Stars
>>
The Endless Pool
Gone
Dawn
Pending
One Day to Save
3:01
The Frog and the Hog
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.