[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I am now officially desbooged, the only problem that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 594x395
I think I am now officially desbooged, the only problem that remains is how to best explain what is a spook to my spooked friends in a way that they can understand, any tips on how to do that?
>>
>>8129945
You must kill them, it is the ultimate ghostbuster tactic.
>>
>>8129952

this OP

but do yourself first
>>
>>8129945
make them watch this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6QMmrM4BmI
>>
>>8129964
That's funny, I actually did show them that video and they got confused and told me to go kill myself.
>>
>>8129984
there's no hope for them
>>
>>8129945
all paths forward involve losing your friends
>>
>>8129945
Just tell them that deep down, their reasonings and beliefs are all built on top of things that have no objective merit. They must realize that all popular discourse ultimately comes down to feelings
>>
just shout SPOOK whenever they commit the act of necromancy (raising the spirits) and call them your property.
>>
>>8129964
TOP KEK
>>
File: smug stirner remains unspooked.jpg (324 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
smug stirner remains unspooked.jpg
324 KB, 1600x1200
Now you march.
>>
>>8129945
one cannot be despooked. there's so many spooks woven into everything that it's hard to even notice some of them. even despooking yourself is in and of itself a spook, as you arbitrarily place the act of removing spooks above yourself. a true patrician recognizes that all spooks are spooks, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're inherently negative. in fact, some of them may be enjoyable. it's a hard pill to swallow, but pills are spooks anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.