[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He came in with an armload of firewood and got a fire going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: david franzen wallgreen.jpg (16 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
david franzen wallgreen.jpg
16 KB, 460x288
>He came in with an armload of firewood and got a fire going in the hearth and sat before it and rested. Then he turned to the girl. He took off all her clothes and looked at her, inspecting her body carefully, as if he would see how she were made. He went outside and looked in through the window at her lying naked before the fire. When he came back in he unbuckled his trousers and stepped out of them and laid next to her. He pulled the blanket over them.
>>
Oh boy
>>
And I thought Lolita was smutty. Franzen you dirty dog
>>
I love ASoIaF lots of action and pretty hot too
>>
Did she died
>>
Better than Green-posting at least.
>>
and then what happened
>>
>>8129883
Honestly thought he was going to pull on his jerky outside, looking at her naked through the glass.
>>
>>8129990
Then he ate the last of the eggs and wiped the plate with the tortilla and ate the tortilla and drank the last of the coffee and wiped his mouth and looked up and thanked her
>>
>>8130059
a hearty kek was had, well meme'd
>>
If this is written from personal experience perchance I feel so bad for any woman who's had to endure sex with him
>>
>>8130117
It's a epic reddit meme where you take a passage from something and pretend it's by John Green. The text is from Lolita after Nabokov kills her and keeps the body to have sex with it.
>>
The way he writes is awful. Is Lolita like this as well? 'cause damn.
>>
>>8130146
How are you getting meme'd this hard. Use the fucking google machine.
>>
>>8129883
When Franzen came to speak at my college, he just had to do his live reading of a passage with a sex scene.
>>
>>8130059
Yes,well meme'd sir
>>
>>8130059
tortillas/10
>>
>>8130136
What?
>>
>>8129883
You're not even trying.
>>
File: not discerning any talent here.png (570 KB, 729x589) Image search: [Google]
not discerning any talent here.png
570 KB, 729x589
>>8129883
>david franzen wallgreen
>>
It's from Child of God, you dingbats. Don't you even read?
>>
>>8130326
>reading totillas yecarthy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.