[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white upper middle class college sophomore male essentials
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Greenely_team_46fr7Rp[1].jpg (1 MB, 2536x2117) Image search: [Google]
Greenely_team_46fr7Rp[1].jpg
1 MB, 2536x2117
What are some books that only white upper middle class college sophomore males read?

I just ordered:
>Infinite Jest
>Granvity's Rainbow
>The Recognitions
>2666
>Stoner

Please help
>>
>>8129768
Read Less than Zero
>>
>>8129775
Thanks, I will look into it.
>>
>>8129768
At least 3 people in that pic are of questionable racial purity. Also Bolano is a Mexican
>>
>>8129825
I never denied that there isn't a hierarchy of races. Clearly the white male in the middle is the intellectually, spiritually, and ethically most evolved.

What I am looking for is literature that only people like him, i.e. white upper middle class college sophomore male, can understand.
>>
>>8129840
Low T Levels looks like a dyke with a bad haircut and G'N'R is the ultimate daddy issues band btw
>>
>>8129840
>people actually bought the racial hierarchy meme
ITT: a bunch of whiteboi overweight neckbeard shut-ins who cling to the idea of being innately superior in comparison to any other humans in order to justify their stagnant and fruitless existence.
>muh superior intellect
>muh spirituality (you're not fooling anyone)
>muh ethics
>muh evolutionary superiority
you have done nothing.
>>
>>8129889
If nonwhites could somehow be made to go away, the average American IQ would be the highest in the World. Imagine all we could achieve! No longer forced to subsidize the dindu... We would be conquering the Galaxy by now
>>
>>8129909
I live in the most illiterate county in the nation (Kern) and it's literally almost all white.
>>
>>8129889
Look at Western civilization.

WE WUZ Greeks, WE WUZ Romans, WE WUZ Kangs, WE WUZ Vikings

WE
>>
>>8129840

You should start with Catcher in the Rye if your high school didnt make you read it already.
>>
>>8129922
Unlike the blacks, who where literally living in mud huts, before the white race came along, we 'wuz' actually 'kangz n shieet'. Not only that, we created thousands of genius inventions and works of art that put all lesser races to shame... Only a cuck would deny this
>>
>>8129942
WE
>>
>>8129955
Looks like you failed to finish your post, here buddy? I'm not sure what you're trying to say here..
>>
>>8130030
WE WUZ PAINTERS N IVENTORS N SHEEIIT
>>
>>8129889
How did you read this thread and not realize it's bait?
>>
>upper middle class

worst class there is desu
>>
>>8129840
>the intellectually, spiritually, and ethically most evolved.
>has a hair metal T-shirt
Nigga, are you for real
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.