[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summa Theologica and the Five Ways
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Hey atheists, how does it feel to know deep down in your heart that Aquinas left you no choice but to accept God or continue denying him out of sheer pride and stubbornness? He literally proved that there's a God in the Summa Theologica. If you haven't read that work in its entirety, then you shouldn't even bother having an opinion on religion and need to contact the nearest priest immediately before it's too late.
>>
>shifting one's quantifiers to prove God

Sleight of hand, that's all.
>>
Saged and reported.
>>
>>8127776
>refusing to listen to reason because you hate God
>>
>>8127763
Aquinas was a fucking hack and a sophist. Nice try though. Go rape some more children and leave us alone.
>>
>>8127763
>need to contact the nearest priest immediately before it's too late.

i'm an adult so most priests would already consider it too late. they tend to like little boys
>>
>>8128440
>>8128266
What is it with atheists and their sick and perverted fantasies of raping children?
>>
>>8128506
What's with Catholics and actually raping children?
>>
>>8127763
>when people pretend to be catholic
>>
File: 1460818834195.jpg (6 KB, 199x213) Image search: [Google]
1460818834195.jpg
6 KB, 199x213
>literally worshipping the demiurge
>>
File: vaporwave pepe.png (702 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
vaporwave pepe.png
702 KB, 620x620
>>8128673
>making up insulting names for your lord and savior because you think you're too good for his creation
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.