[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will Philippines make great literature?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: im-in-love-with-a-dota-player.jpg (176 KB, 600x329) Image search: [Google]
im-in-love-with-a-dota-player.jpg
176 KB, 600x329
When will Philippines make great literature?
>>
5 hours a week of that? What is the plot!?
>>
>>8122134
>>8122138
I want to see this.
>>
>>8122138
>>8122143
>Dota Player? Nah, they haven't done anything but Dota! Dota! Dota! They hardly have time for you anymore. That's why I told myself that I will never fall for a Dota Player. But there is one thing I didn't expect...it feels great when you are loved by Dota Players.
>>
Le Philippinos are the strongest race in the world meme image XD
>>
>>8122149
Is Dota even relevant in the year of the lord 2016
>>
>>8122155
In this country, yeah. Lots of dudes (and some girls) play DOTA and LoL a lot.
>>
>>8122134
Her nose is too nice to be a Filipino. Her skin isn't the color of a healthy turd either. Halfbreed at best.
>>
Make Filipino lit great again. Was it ever?
>>
>>8122161

>t. self-hating fillie
>>
File: 1407285096712.png (52 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1407285096712.png
52 KB, 203x209
>>8122149
>14.6M reads
>>
>>8122149
>5 nerds trying to molest her after they've drugged her
>1 can't get it up
>2 can't keep it up
>1 is gay
>1 manages to fuck her
>true love
>>
>>8122175
Another one.
>>
>>8122185
>You will never be 'The Gangster'
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.