[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this water damage get better or can I fix this? amazon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Will this water damage get better or can I fix this?

amazon cunts sending me wet books i swear to god i'll kill them
>>
>>8120846
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200572800
>>
you can return them. i returned one the other day. don't even have to pay for shipping if you do a dropoff
>>
>>8120846
turn on your clothes dryer. let it heat up. turn it off. throw book in. let it dry in heat. I've done this.
>>
>>8120846
>buying books from amazon

lmao
>>
>>8120867
Does it matter where you buy your books? I too buy my books from Amazon. It's cheap and fast (Bought prime).
>>
Dumbass hahahahaha hahahahaha
>>
>>8120889
>>8120867
Amazon really needs to allow and encourage photographs of the actual item. Especially if it's being sold by some asshole in Minnesota.

That's the main reason I shop on ebay for books instead.
>>
>>8120846
wet books are patrician
>>
>>8120865
just broil it in the oven while you're at it
>>
>>8120846
he dies in the end anyway
>>
>"""""""water""""""" damage
>>
>>8121639
We all do, anon.
>>
>>8120889
If you bought in a bookshop, you could have detected such a fraud. You get a low quality for a cheap price, and it couldn't be faster than getting it physically. Why would you have it quicker, anyway?
>>
>>8120846
dude that made the letters even darker and crispier you need to wet the rest of that book and read the shit out of it. the water means you know it's second hand that means you know it's already been read through by someone to make sure it's a good book
>>
Amazon will give you new books
>>
You can read it, still. Surely, that's all that matters.
>>
Send it back to them. They'll give you a full refund, including the shipping.

Also, don't order books from Amazon, because they always fuck it up.
>>
I lost Ulysses in the bathtub, its all fucked up now.
;[
>>
>>8123941
no it's not, what the fuck?
has it now become pseud-y to want to get your purchased product in the as advertised condition?
>>
>>8120846
you bought lolita, you were going to get it wet anyway
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.