[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who was the biggest tool in this novel? I think franzen because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: the corrections.jpg (48 KB, 325x500) Image search: [Google]
the corrections.jpg
48 KB, 325x500
who was the biggest tool in this novel?
I think franzen because he wrote it
>>
File: ibsen1.jpg (255 KB, 857x1280) Image search: [Google]
ibsen1.jpg
255 KB, 857x1280
joke 6/10
post 1/10
you're wasting space on a board that can have a limited number of topics. you don't deserve an entire thread just for this quip.
>>
>>8110371
srs question though
>>
>>8110377
remind me of the characters, there was the dad with the trains, the lesbian daughter chef, stockbroker and dude who fell for some scam?
>>
i blame the father for all of the misfortune in their lives.
>>
>>8110355
It's a fucking disgrace that a hack like Franzen named his book after a masterpiece like The Recognitions. Poor Willie must be turning in his grave.
>>
>>8110371
>barber: "and what do you want for your beard?"
>him: "i wanna look like I survived the guillotine"
>>
>>8110716
Joyce admired the man.
But not his hair.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.