[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that he's part of the new meme trilogy, what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: man-or-meme?.jpg (12 KB, 197x271) Image search: [Google]
man-or-meme?.jpg
12 KB, 197x271
Now that he's part of the new meme trilogy, what's his best starting point? Do I jump straight into The Tunnel?
>>
you want to jump into this guy's gass tunnel?

lmao
>>
What a fat fuck.
>>
>>8108682
Depends, if you're looking for challenging, thick piece of mysanthropic brilliance.

If you're not a fag.
But then go for omensetters luck.
>>
>>8108693
fat fuck slow brain
>>
nonono you gotta ease in with his short stories and novellas and follow a fucking flowchart because this is /lit/
>>
>You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

What did he mean by this.

Maven of literature or dissolute fetishist?
>>
>>8108967
That reminds me, why is The Tunnel mentioned more on 4chan than Omensetter's Luck? I thought that Harold Bloom's inclusion of OL in his version of the canon would have made it more memeworthy.
>>
>>8108967
>can't spell misanthropic
gassfans, everyone
>>
>>8109135
literally everyone knows that's joyce
>>
>>8109161
Don't lie.
>>
>>8109177
eat dick
>>
>>8109146
The Western Canon was published a year before The Tunnel.
>>
>>8109146
The Tunnel came out after Bloom's Canon was published. Why does /lit/ have to be spoonfed information all the time now?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.