[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Cucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 182x276) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 182x276
Does this get any better? Im about 60 pages in
>>
It gets downright comfy near the middle when he's in that town, but it craps the bed soon after.

The hooker with the hungry vagina was alright though.
>>
>>8108055
Shiiet

Seemed like a cool premise with gods and stuff.. but so far nothing really cool has happened yet
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 183x183
>>8108064
Its basically a road trip novel. If you liked the movie Road Trip, you should like American Gods.

If you dont like Road Trip then I suggest killing yourself.
>>
>>8108079
I havent read Road Trip
>>
>>8108085
Watched* whatever the fuck
>>
>>8108087
I have nothing more to say to you.
>>
>>8108095
Kk
Have I offended you in some way? Just wondering.
>>
>>8108046
Depends on how much you like small twists and mythology. If you do, go for it. Otherwise its just gonna be the same thing with Shadow coming to terms with personal problems and being faced with an existential crisis involving religion (not as dramatic as I am making it sound)
>>
>>8108112
Aight thx ill keep that in mind. Im interested in reading about the gods and mythology and stuff like that
>>
The ending is fun.
>>
I've been reading this for the first time, Loving Neil Gaimans humor (espcially in the first part with the Jinn)
>>
I read this book at the request of my sister. Hated it for the first couple hundred pages but the middle/end is pretty fun.
>>
American Gods is ok, I liked Anansi Boys more though.
>>
ITT: le nerdy teenage girls xD
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.