[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for next "installment" in the Harry Potter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: cursed-child-book.jpg (100 KB, 654x641) Image search: [Google]
cursed-child-book.jpg
100 KB, 654x641
Are you ready for next "installment" in the Harry Potter series?
>>
Even as someone who's had a passing (mostly nostalgic) enjoyment of the Harry Potter mythos, I couldn't give less of a shit about this. based on context alone It doesn't feel at all like it's intended to be a genuine continuation, and it isn't even written by JK. A cash grab, through and through.
>>
>a play

>not by J.K Milf

is this the one in wich they wanted to make Hermione black?
>>
>>8106651
>>8106661
It's essentially an officially sanctioned fanfiction, and all the 16-year-old girls who got into the series through the movies are gonna eat it up.
>>
I'll read it because I still love Harry Potter, but I'm not particularly excited by it.
>>
I'll just read it eventually. More excited about gaskun's book right now desu. It's got some typos but it's original
>>
>Harry Potter goes to a boarding school where he generally ignores the teachers, engages in weird rituals and initiations, lives in a world that behaves entirely without the knowledge or consent of the wider population, has a vast trust of wizard gnomegold left to him by his parents, seeks to distance himself entirely from his middle-class relatives, his opponent is a pasty racially-motivated terrorist
>Potter for Tory leader
>>
File: KVZh8Y8.jpg (321 KB, 1007x1294) Image search: [Google]
KVZh8Y8.jpg
321 KB, 1007x1294
>>8106636
No. Rowling is SJW tier now anyway.
>>
Who here would totally lick J.K. Rowling's meow meow until she came and then kiss her?
>>
>>8106832
Has anyone bothered to explore this angle? I feel like it would make Rowling very upset, which would be amusing.
>>
Didn't she say a hundred times that she had no intention making anymore Potter books?

Judging from what I've heard about it, this is just an SJW fanfiction written by a bunch of cucks and they realized they needed her name it. Not that she hasn't went full SJW anyway
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.