[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/LIT/ FEELS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: 1458004533771.png (160 KB, 343x315) Image search: [Google]
1458004533771.png
160 KB, 343x315
>Tfw no reply from short story competition curators
>tfw something i worked hard on was just ignored
>tfw i'm starting to believe that's what's best for me at this point
>tfw given me the boost of contempt I need to really crank out some of my best work just to show the fuckers
>tfw I'm an arrogant blowhard who thinks of himself as a genius and looks down on everyone who doesn't understand what I'm trying to convey
>Tfw unalloyed ambition will lead to death or literary respect because i have little passion for anything else
>tfw sperg
>>
File: cum.png (136 KB, 228x233) Image search: [Google]
cum.png
136 KB, 228x233
>tfw people like your stuff that is 70-80% of your "ability" but don't like your 100% stuff at all
>>
File: Alighieri_D.jpg (25 KB, 240x317) Image search: [Google]
Alighieri_D.jpg
25 KB, 240x317
>tfw you take a shit and you go to flush it but it gets clogged so now you have to frantically remove the top of the tank to stop the shit-water from flowing on to the floor of your newly renovated bathroom

Dante has never known a terror as the Inferno of shit
>>
>Tfw girls like the way i write
>>
>tfw people say your stuff is good and you think they're being soft on you
>>
>you will never read more than around 9000 books in your lifetime at an absolute push

I'm so jealous of Bill Nighy's time reversal power in About Time. His character explains he just used it for reading.

So would I Bill. So would I.
>>
File: 1450981860219.jpg (87 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450981860219.jpg
87 KB, 640x640
>>8106746
>Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)18:55:51 No.81067
>>
File: 42.jpg (97 KB, 800x455) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
97 KB, 800x455
>work on batshit insane thesis for a year
>no idea if it's good
>finally decide it's great
>it's amazing
>this is going to be the best thing ever
>suddenly find out a Frenchman already did it
>freak out
>it's too specific and stereotyped now, i can't pull back and change it
>i'm going to look derivative of this French fuck
>NO
>i won't give up
>have a pantless brainstorm session against fate for 8 straight hours
>come up with hail mary idea to turn French fuck's idea into the mere cornerstone of a new and better idea
>my idea will rise like a monolith from his, standing on his shoulders but surpassing him in every way
>later that afternoon
>find out a German guy did my new idea, ten years before the French guy did his
>>
File: terror.png (95 KB, 540x480) Image search: [Google]
terror.png
95 KB, 540x480
>>8106838
i feel your pain, anon
the idea that what i'm working on has already been done, and done better, is a thought that keeps me up at night

fuck
>>
>>8106838
Who are the French and the German guys?
>>
>>8106874
They're both Holy Roman Emperor Charlemagne
>>
>>8106894
>>>/his/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.