[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you written the holy text of your new religion yet, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1444861025917.jpg (19 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444861025917.jpg
19 KB, 480x320
Have you written the holy text of your new religion yet, anon?

Show a sample of your own divine revelation.
>>
Thou shalt see perched upon thy Sphere of the world's invisible lightning web, a lone strand: a thread made sickening as cancerous waste to the multitude of humankind. And it is as such forbidden to speak thy name of thy God or of thy Methods (thy Sciences), or of any utterance in the expanse library of the potentiality of language. Silence is your commandment when thy demonic trolls lurk with sharpened hooks to bait thy lost souls."

--Patricians 11:14
>>
>>8105763
Lrn2thy, your archaism is clumsy

"I am a luminary, prophet of the plastic apocalypse, herald of the end of animals"
>>
A L I E N R E L I G I O N

Translation: Verily it was our mandate to spread Life to the Toree [thought to mean galaxy or supercluster] and beyond
In other worlds we sowed the seeds of life from our own blood
We instilled in these Children ignorance of the ONE to Which creation draws near
So that they may enjoy the fruits of creation without tampering with That which ordained it
By their own arrogance they corrupted that with which we had endowed them
And they tried to approach the ONE on their own terms
And guaranteed their doom - a dwelling of thunder
Where they will reside until creation is renewed and the next cycle begins
All that will come to pass has already taken place
Woe to those who ordain themselves wise
Fortunate is the cub who falls from its cradle
Like fruit from a tree
And is dashed against the ground
And dies in primordial ignorance
His lot will be a glimpse of the ONE

- Aegeus Tablet, located on Titus IV, 140 light years from Earth at time of writing, 4056 PC (Post-Contact)
>>
Nothing exists.
Nothing lasts forever
Nothing is more powerful than the gods of heaven, having birthed them at the dawn of creation, and nothing will remain when all their works are gone.
>>
>>8105983
nothing aint shit
>>
This world has enough Holy Babble.
>>
>tfw writing a religious text with finnegans wake-inspired prose and language usage

feels nice, sir
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 364x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 364x572
It's already been written
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.