[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: bloom[1].jpg (8 KB, 200x269) Image search: [Google]
bloom[1].jpg
8 KB, 200x269
There wasn't one up.
Can someone please tell me who they're refering to here:
https://youtu.be/YWi0AMyniYc?t=592 [Embed]

i can't seem to get the spelling of his name right, and i don't find him in any list of knights.

There wasn't a stupid
>>
Michael Arnold
>>
>>8102014
cant wait for the old cunt to die.
>>
If Harold Bloom was a janitor he would be Harold Broom.
>>
so, no one?
>>
File: 2apioCx.jpg (226 KB, 1440x1664) Image search: [Google]
2apioCx.jpg
226 KB, 1440x1664
>>8102038
and if he was a muslim hed be Harold Kaboom
>>
>>8102116
the knight of infinite resignation
>>
b-bump
>>
>>8102117
when he dies he'll be put in a Harold Tomb
>>
>>8102014
anyone finna help me out?
>>
>>8105782
isaiah berlin
>>
>>8102014

Did Franz Kafka take lots of drugs?
>>
>>8105849
maybe
>>
>>8102014
very disappointed by his speaking voice
>>
Q: I'm fluent in Spanish and English. Which is best for reading translated stuff from Russian, German or French?

>Inb4 learn Russian, German and French.
>>
>>8102027
The memes will be so good.
>>
>>8102014
What are some good books that tackle the idea of materialism vs. idealism, from either point of view. I'm asking this because I just read Materialism and Empirio-Criticism by Lenin, and was wondering if there's an idealist counter-part to it.
>>
File: le_deep_thinker_man.jpg (42 KB, 713x613) Image search: [Google]
le_deep_thinker_man.jpg
42 KB, 713x613
Did Derrida really rip-off UC Irvine for trying to investigate sexual harrassment claims of his coworker by refusing to allow them to scan his manuscripts after they had invested tens of thousands in archival technology to document rare Derrida texts?

Why the fuck is this rape apologist still taught on campus?
>>
File: 1024px-Trident_C-4_montage.jpg (169 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Trident_C-4_montage.jpg
169 KB, 1024x819
can anyone tell me the name of the book or author I'm trying to recall? I don't remember if it was a novel or nonfic, but it was a guy predicting that after the AI singularity the largest war in human history would erupt between pro and anti AI groups. think it was from the 90s.

>>8106759
the classic is Marx's The German Ideology
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.