[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What books will get me lit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: SoLit[1].jpg_itok=SRr0mHhi.jpg (83 KB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
SoLit[1].jpg_itok=SRr0mHhi.jpg
83 KB, 430x430
What books will get me lit?
>>
Julius Caesar
>>
>>8096012

idk about books but dis joint get u lit af, haha 100 100 baka
>>
>>8096038
aw shit senpai 100 100
>>
>>8096078
He was probably anxious about his pulse

t. drugs do crazy shit to your heart rate
>>
lit by mary karr
>>
>>8096236
Mah nigga
>>
>>8096038
>>8096078
>>8096108
>>8096263

UPVOTED :)))))

WHERE S THE PARTY AT FRIENDS ;)))))

(PS I WILL PRETEND THAT I'M HERE TO DISCUSS LITERATURE ANONYMOUSLY BUT ACTUALLY I'M JUST HERE TO MAKE ACTUAL FRIENDS (WHICH WOULD BE A NEW EXPERIENCE FOR ME))
>>
1) Whatever you like to read that:

a) Represents your vices
b) Represents your generation in some way
c) Represents humanity

Just go read Elias Canetti's speech for Hermann Broch. It'll tell you everything you need to know.
>>
>>8096430
hey guys i'm new to 4chan but check it out i don't like reddit haha guys can i please fit in look watch me make fun of this guy i bet he has no friends haha unlike me i have lots of friends haha guys please pay attention to me look at me make fun of a stranger on the internet in all caps i'm only a virgin by choice because having sex is too much commitment and plus you have to worry about stds and children i don't want children and thats why i havent had sex yet thats the reason please dont make fun of me i'm really insecure
>>
>>8096450
I sure hope that's not just one guy though. (Or, I don't hope that for the sake of this board, but for the hypothetical "guy" I do)

However, you do realize that, aesthetically, you have not surpassed my particular style of my shitposting one bit; which in turn makes your entire lament pretty insincere?

It's really funny because you did point out some wild accusations that because you consider my style of communications not-so-great, I should be assumed to fit into the loser virgin stereotype.
>>
>>8096486
I just see a lot of this dumb passive-aggressive memery on this board & it's hard not to resist the urge to make fun of it when it's as palpable as your post was. I don't really know much about your life nor do I really claim to know.
>>
>>8096500
Ah but you're just trying to back out now, when obviously you were actively trying to defend the retards that I was making fun of in the first place.

Maybe you're all of the same "senior society", eh?
>>
>>8096012
Guys I need a fat book to keep it lit.
>>
>>8096553
You're going to label me retarded for pointing out that people do drugs in clubs and drugs cause increased heart rate? You're a dingus, m8.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.