[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was her fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Animorphs_48_The_Return.jpg (46 KB, 275x364) Image search: [Google]
Animorphs_48_The_Return.jpg
46 KB, 275x364
What was her fucking problem?
>>
>>8095532
I feel Animorphs is really under memed. Did you feel really said when they fucked up David? I did, also it never explains if R kills him or not, plus whenever they mentioned him in any other book my heart always dropped out my chest.

TFW?
>>
>>8095583
sad*
>>
I very suddenly want some executive at HBO to have a stroke and sign off on an Animorphs series that's every bit as dark as the books.
>>
>>8095532
She really, really, really liked winning. Under normal circumstances that would never have turned into anything beyond success at work and probably a divorce like her mom, but when she experienced combat she felt that thrill so much more she became, from what I picked up, a junkie for it.She wasn't a psychopath, I don't even think she particularly enjoyed causing pain, she just loved being a grizzly and wrecking things and beating the Yeerks one more time.

I think they talked about it in the books, how they didn't know if she would be able to adjust to civilian life again. I remember how she gradually dropped out of gymnastics and modeling because they just weren't exciting anymore. I do think her willingness to sacrifice herself came from genuine love for Jake as a leader, and the Ellimist telling her she did good was one of the high points of the series.

The other one was when she comes out of that elevator in bear morph, that was freakin sweet.

Biblical Jacob also was responsible for causing Biblical Rachel's death through his words. You've got to read Animorphs on the fifth level.
>>
>>8096257

Animorphs is some high fucking literature.

Goddamn, Applegate.
>>
>>8096310

If you want to teach somebody the horrors of war and what it does to people, have them read Animorphs and The Forever War.

Turns out, The Forever War is actually the more positive of the two.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.