[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes a "good" title? What are some titles you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x585
What makes a "good" title? What are some titles you like, and why?

Picture unrelated
>>
lets talk about that picture instead for 300+ replies
>>
>>8093912
Just imagine marilyn monroe taking a big black cock.
>>
>>8093901
When was "the hood" anything to be proud of?
>>
>>8094213
in this context it means having sex with criminals, which is good for the anglo shadow-powers
>>
>>8094213
Anybody who has actually experienced the 'hood' and doesn't idolize it because of some nigger from Degrassi would likely disagree with pic.
>>
>>8093901
Thinking about it now, I don't notice much of a pattern in the titles I like. It's one of those things that either clicks or doesn't.
But what in the fuck does it mean to "have a little universe inside you?" To smoke weed and look at pictures of space?
>>
>>8094232
fuken beads at it again
>>
>>8094255
can you reference one drake lyric which idolizes the hood?

thx
>>
>>8094288
Yeah, something to be like oh-so-deep
>>
>>8093901
It should be specific to the book, not something vague like a single word that could be used for any book.
It should also be catchy.
>>
>>8094288
>But what in the fuck does it mean to "have a little universe inside you?"

I assume it means having a cavernous vagina.
>>
>>8094213
It provides a sense of community. I lived bear the Watts Tower in LA, it was the heart of the ghetto. It's like being anything than black/Hispanic in those parts won't get you far with anything. I'm Asian, and I've been asked multiple times if I was "in the right place" when my house was just right down the street. Now if I say that I lived 10 minutes away from Compton, 5 minutes away from Skid Row and Inglewood, people respect me. They don't know that I only lived there for 2 months tho
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 383x384
>>8093901
Motivational normie memes are fascinating. Blatant capitalist mind control lol
>>
>>8094376
dead.
>>
>>8094363
Lol with all the Asian liquor store owners there I'm surprised you got so much shit like that

t. Inglewoodfag
>>
File: sad-meme-funny-minion-quote.jpg (169 KB, 522x559) Image search: [Google]
sad-meme-funny-minion-quote.jpg
169 KB, 522x559
>>8094376
I've found a few faves over the years. Minion ones are great.
>>
>>8093901
Those po-mo titles that don't make any sense at a first look, like Milkbottle H or The Sot-Weed Factor or Lookout Cartridge. I mean what the fuck is a lookout cartridge? Makes you wanna dive right in and find out.
>>
>>8094427
>My friends call me an asshole. I prefer the term "smart and sassy"
>>
>>8094427
isn't that cioran?
>>
>>8093923
hot
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.