[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you found out that contradictions are not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: levels.png (106 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
levels.png
106 KB, 600x600
How old were you when you found out that contradictions are not to be solved but are simple reminders that the mind gives us practical models to live life here and now and not objective timeless descriptions of 'the world'?

pic unrel
>>
I was 16 when i found out that the world in all its sheer complexities does not succumb to any kind of dogma, generalization or fundamentalism but requires an open, pragmatic and unbiased approach in every singe case.
>>
I was thirteen when I realized that OP was gay

Guess how I found out
>>
>>8093434
Go back to tumblr you cultural Marxist pomo 'all is subjective' relativist cunt

Take the redpill already
>>
>>8093488
>Take the redpill already

Looks like youre color blind.
>>
>>8093507
I know whiteness is superior to nonwhiteness, but you deny it because you're brainwashed. Get back in your cuckshed
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 310x573) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 310x573
>>8093521
>>
>>8093532
>libcuck 'argumentation'
>>
>>8093542
>libcuck
>argumentation
>'
>>
>>8093434
Someone's been reading Spengler?
>>
File: aD3xEEd_700b.jpg (180 KB, 700x669) Image search: [Google]
aD3xEEd_700b.jpg
180 KB, 700x669
>>8093434

I was 16 when I realized that I can write (in my native language) better than most people. Other writers included, but only the crappy ones, never Onetti, never Borges, and never Cortazar.

I was 20 when I realized that women want what they can't have.

I was 22 when I realized that I can write 50 pages and make most dumb chics fall in love with me. I first learned this by banging two hot girls on different occasions that read a story I wrote about [good God] an angel that take cares of a woman while she is sleeping and saves her from evil agents (I know, stupid shit, fantasy + romance = chic lit)

I was 25 when I realized that everyone is an idiot, especially me, and that no one is remotely special, but that people like to feel special so in order to get what I want from idiots I have to pretend to recognize how much of a special snowflake they are.

I was 28 when I learned that my problem with women is that at first I seem a mysterious, cool, kind, easy going, person, but that that is only because I dont give a shit about people, I am just being polite. And that later when I actually do care about someone I become possessive, insecure, and clingy and I can't for the love of God do anything to pretend to be cool again. Which explains why I had like 20 relationships that lasted 3 months and only two that lasted more than 2 years and ended up in the worst possible way.

I was 30 when I gave up on wanting to become a writer and now I mostly am a ghost writer besides my job as a manager on chemical lab

I was 32 the first time I gave up on wanting to find true love (thanks bitches). I am dating just because and because I want a warm place to stick my dick on. Girl of this trimester has thick bottom and nice hips. Also is very white and has dark hair, which is nice.

I was 33 the day I found /lit/

Also I only read the last chapter of Ulysses like 20 times and loved it, but can't the rest of the book because I fall asleep.
>>
>>8093561
>implying imgonna read all that shit
>implying someone on 4chan in his 30s has something to say
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.