[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought this, on a scale from one to succ how much did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
I just bought this, on a scale from one to succ how much did I get memed on? I have never really be interested in spiritualism and stuff but after some research this book did seem really interesting and most importantly creative as hell.
>>
beezleboob lol
>>
Gurdjieff gave a very specific reason why he wrote the book that way in the introduction, you could read his others next since he did acknowledge how difficult it was for many.
>>
dude you been smoking that beezlebud lmfao
>>
Esotericism is the literary and intellectual equivalent of pi digit memorization. You don't have anything pertinent for your mental enginework to be used on, so you instinctively sic it on a complex and totally meaningless project that can only serve as a masturbatory excersise in seeing how far you can advance in a purposeless but artifically difficult field.
>>
>>8088727

kekked
>>
>>8088750

it's coming in the mail so I haven't read it yet, so the book is pretentious and masturbatory? Is it at least a good read?
>>
File: 18th Century Shitposting.jpg (11 KB, 250x346) Image search: [Google]
18th Century Shitposting.jpg
11 KB, 250x346
>BeelzeDUBs
>>
>>8088814

in highschool he was always teased and called BeelzeCHUB
>>
Anyone remember Beelze & Bub?
>>
>>8088750
>not being interested in recognizing the demonic and the root of sin so as to better guard your intellect and spirit against their attacks
You better begin to recognize that Satan rules this world, and will do anything to defile you like he is, or you might find yourself suffering an unpleasant surprise one day.
>>
File: 1463472498211.jpg (58 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
1463472498211.jpg
58 KB, 500x651
>>8088750
>masturbatory as an insult
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.