[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /lit/ think about "The Five People You Meet in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: TFPYMiH.jpg (26 KB, 342x500) Image search: [Google]
TFPYMiH.jpg
26 KB, 342x500
What does /lit/ think about "The Five People You Meet in Heaven"? I just finished it, so I would like to hear your opinions on it.
>>
I liked it so much I watched that lifetime original with my family once.
>>
checked its plot on the wiki

imo the afterlife should be something more interesting than sitting alone in some forever the same place to meet some recently died people related to you and when those end to sit there alone (ok, in the company of some phantoms) forever
>>
>>8080649
>I just finished it, so I would like to hear your opinions on it.

jesus fuck. is this a meme to make such a stupid post?
WHY DON'T YOU TELL US YOUR OPINION OF IT FIRST YOU IRKSOME TADPOLE
>>
One of the only books I read as a child that I remember. I liked it. Made me feel like death has meaning, and that the actions you take in life affect your afterlife experience and other people's. To this day, I really believe that your life can be summarized by the connections you made with people and the effect you had on their life.
>>
>>8080878
It was a short and sweet book. Pretty memorable to me. It had some nice twists here and there as well. The idea, however, is pretty short-lived and I think the book tried kinda hard to get as much as it could out of it.
Happy now, my little baby? ; )
>>
Mitch Albom is a pretty good writer to be honest. Simple writing, sure, but I find it comfy. I don't really have to think and put forth mental effort.
>>
>>8080944
What was your favorite heaven, anon? Ruby's was comfy to the max.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.