[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>*disposable lighter clicks* >*exhales* lil wayne voice:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 10-thomas-pynchon.w529.h529[1].jpg (41 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
10-thomas-pynchon.w529.h529[1].jpg
41 KB, 488x488
>*disposable lighter clicks*
>*exhales*
lil wayne voice: "mu-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha..."
>>
File: pynchon speculative.jpg (34 KB, 490x736) Image search: [Google]
pynchon speculative.jpg
34 KB, 490x736
>>8079132
Just gonna take a bit of Uncle Tom's sleepy medicine, if ya catch my drift.

Eh he he he he sez
>>
Is there anything this man CAN'T do?
>>
>>8079506
write a good novel
>>
Hey, I was trying to post in a thread that was at the very end of the catalog, and as soon as I finished my post and tried sending it, it was archived. So I was unable to send out my post to a relevant literary thread because you decided to create this abomination of a thread. You deprived me of the right to respond to a perfectly good thread -- and for what? To post this ridiculous image with that stupid greentext and a reference that every dumb 15-year-old millennial and his friend knows? I really hope you're proud of yourself. God.
>>
>>8079510
OHHHHHHHH SHIT
>>
> acid-green
>>
>>8079506
Show his face
>>
>>8079527
(Not OP, thankfully.)

There exists a system of distribution for which shitpost threads are a must. I think it works like this: there are two types of posters. One takes enjoyment in expressing himself, other seeks (you)s. As long as shitpost threads have low amount of internal responces, they aid the board. The worst kind of thread is a shitpost thread where one can linger awaiting the responce.
>>
If Pynchon is a recluse how will people know when he dies? What if he already has?
>>
>>8080103
He has friends and business associates who I imagine would leak something like that eventually.
>>
File: Gadfly.jpg (18 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Gadfly.jpg
18 KB, 500x333
bump
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.