[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thomas pynchon or douglass adams?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
thomas pynchon or douglass adams?
>>
>>8076095
Kill yourself and go to /soc/ you attention starved bitch
>>
>>8076095
Never post another picture of this that hideous face. Those blackheads, the pores, that giant zit plasters to your forehead and the wanna-be-unibrow are making me dry heave.
>>
>>8076106
/sci/ is where you go after you die? That's weird.. pretty sure most of htose guys don't even believe in an afterlife...
>>
>>8076114
>tries to make a joke

Learn to read first fag
>>
>>8076106
>>8076111
sorry about that
>>
>>8076129
Sorry
>>
File: ru_47342553HYB-2_2.jpg (315 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
ru_47342553HYB-2_2.jpg
315 KB, 1024x681
>>8076111
nice trips
i thought it was a cool picture
anyways it has been deleted and i would like to get back to the discussion and dubs checking
>>8076144
nice dubs
>>
>>8076174
It's too late now, everyone must witness the horror of teenage acne and the volcano of blackheads.
>>
>>8076187
may god have mercy on our souls
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.