[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the literature equivalent of the TDKR opening scene ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: ciayay.png (420 KB, 538x555) Image search: [Google]
ciayay.png
420 KB, 538x555
What is the literature equivalent of the TDKR opening scene ?
>>
the man in the iron mask by dumas
>>
>>8075951

Draco climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a tree. He took of my top and I took of his clothes. I even took of my bra. Then he put his thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time.
>>
>>8075951
moby dick
>>
>>8075958
What are some other essential maskcore ?
>>
>>8075951

The first Harry Potter book
>>
>>8075968
diaries of a mask by mishima is good
there is a novelisation of TDKR too
>>
wardine be cry

this is the canonical answer
>>
>>8075988
Funny, I finished Diaries of a mask last week. It was p good even if I expected more ubermenschen fantasies and less faggotry.
>>
>>8075964
That's actually good though.
>>
The beginning of Ulysses.
>>
>>8075990
agreed

Baneposting became a thing because the dialogue was awkward and meant to be serious, and Wardine is a thing on /lit/ for the same reason.
>>
>>8076007
I come on /lit/ everyday and I have never heard about it.
>>
>>8076004
>Stately plump Buck Mulligan came from the stairhead

Absolutely this
>>
Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.
>>
Katje dressed as a dominatrix shitting into that guy's mouth...

Molly Bloom's soliloquy...

The first chapter or Endless Fun...
>>
>>8076470
Actually this is just as good a choice as Wardine be cry. All of the other ones posted so far are stupid
>>
>>8076492
What the fuck is Wardine be Cry?
>>
>>8075990
this
>>
>>8076498
A chapter from Everlasting Kneeslappers written in awkward ebonics
>>
>>8076007
IT's especially good because Nolan is a bad pretentious director and DFW is a bad pretentious writer
>>
>>8075968
Masque of the Red Death
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.