[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Kingkiller Chronicle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 600x392
I have read at least 3 books a week since I was 6 years old. The library was my second home. I devoured any piece of literature, specifically fantasy and science fiction. Tolkien, Asimov, Bradbury, and Orwell were my favorites. 19 years later, I stumble upon this book. I only read it at the bequest of my brother, as the cover art looked like a cheap Walmart harlequin novel. 7 minutes into the book, I found myself captured. 2 hours later, I drove off in a hurry to purchase the sequel. I have never been so in love with a book. Reading 'The Name Of The Wind' was akin to eating an extravagant meal, observing a fine piece of art, hearing an orchestra, and making love, all at once. The prose moves like water on rock. I cried and laughed while reading harder than any book I have ever read. Have you guys experienced this book?
>>
What reddit thread did you take this from?
>>
containment thread: >>8065920
>>
>>8072935
Do you wish to discuss the book or not? I do not keep you here.
>>
>>8072943
I don't understand. What is an ARC? I am not an often user of this board.
>>
>>8072988
>I am not an often user of this board.
And it shows, we don't like genre shit here.
>>
You are so full of shit
>>
>>8072935
Don't quote me on this, but I think the first sentence is from Reddit Plebber One
>>
>>8072924
b8
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.