[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what position does /lit/ read in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 4L_Uc3Zh5jG.jpg (375 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
4L_Uc3Zh5jG.jpg
375 KB, 2000x1000
im trying to get back into reading seriously again and im wondering how does this board choose to read?
>>
Hunched over on the edge of my mattress, basically the only way I can get decent lighting and not feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>8072588
Missionary for the sole purpose of recreation.
>>
I'm constantly changing positions. The comfortable reading position is a myth.
>>
>>8073426
Solidarity non-believer.
>>
>>8072588
Doggystyle, that way I can really lay into the book.
>>
Sat at my ergonomic chair with a Kindle in hands.
>>
File: reading position.png (18 KB, 493x443) Image search: [Google]
reading position.png
18 KB, 493x443
>>
Cleveland steamer
>>
File: IMG_0250.jpg (901 KB, 2016x1512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0250.jpg
901 KB, 2016x1512
In my chair with my legs on my piano stool, or on my washing bin, or sometimes with my legs on my bed on the other side.
>>
Standing up.
>>
>>8072588
full-nelson.
>>
File: hammock thing.jpe.jpg (173 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
hammock thing.jpe.jpg
173 KB, 1500x1500
I set up one of these things on my balcony and do a lot of reading out there, it's pretty comfy in the sunshine and fresh air. You can get one for 50 bucks from a camping store, would heartily recommend it to anyone.
>>
>>8073445
why would you hold the fucking book? put it on the table for fucks sake.

>>8073737
that looks like the absolute worst thing to do anything on.
who are they trying to fool with that pathetic excuse for a pillow?
>>
File: pepe h20.png (356 KB, 592x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe h20.png
356 KB, 592x800
Like this.
>>
>>8073737
Looks pretty comfortable, but it is hella ugly anon
>>
>>8073777
Put it on the table and hunch over it like some animal no thank you
>>
>>8073822
>trips and dubs hating on my balcony hammock
Maybe I should upgrade it to something better, but then again, I'm a cheap bastard and I'm happy with it so maybe not. I guess I'll decide after I sleep on it
>>
File: vaporchair.jpg (92 KB, 1000x728) Image search: [Google]
vaporchair.jpg
92 KB, 1000x728
>>8073737
camping at home masterrace
>>
>>8072588

Why the fuck does everyone come here and ask those stupid questions?

>hey /lit/ I am trying to get into reading,...
>...what do you drink while reading?
>...what do you eat?
>...what lighting do you use?
>...where is the best place?
>...when is the best time?
>...where do I start?

It is the same questions for drawing, coding, math, sports, etc.
For fucks sake, reading is barely less passive than watching TV. You pick up a book, you read it, thats it.
You will never seriously get into anything, because if you wanted to, you would have started long ago and not ask those retarded questions.
>>
>>8072588
like this desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7RZ_y-Cako
>>
>>8073825
lel
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.