[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I doing it right fellas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: poıuoıj.png (91 KB, 1531x415) Image search: [Google]
poıuoıj.png
91 KB, 1531x415
Am I doing it right fellas?
>>
>>8055152
Reddit The Game: The Books
>>
Yes, you are effectively ordering from Amazon. Congratulations.
>>
>>8055152
both of those books are probably in the public domain.
>>
>>8055169
this, no need to pay for either

& unless you're one of those vampire freaks there's no real reason to pay money for dracula.
>>
>>8055172
>you're one of those vampire freaks
I'm not a freak.
>>
>>8055152
>2016
>buying books
>giving money spontaneously to megacorporations
>>
>>8055175
then you'll probably want to read it once and go 'huh' and never pick it up again
>>
>>8055181
>'huh'
what do you mean by this?
>>
back to /v/ with you
get a more comprehensive lovecraft, they're cheap as dirt.
>>
I am a vampire freak. I played like all the Castlevania games and watched tons of vampire movies and yes including the best movie of all time Twuylught: The Gay Vampire.
>>
>>8055152

If you are new to literature you might as well read them.

But don't think you are doing anything "right." in the eyes of /lit/ unless you are simultaneously reading Hegel, the greeks, and Ulysses all the same time.
>>
btw i live in an 3rd world country. There is not many place that you can find English books.
>>
>Dover Thrift

You might as well buy "books" printed on toilet paper.

You're gonna own this thing for the rest of your life, pay a couple dollars more and get it from a real publisher.
>>
>>8055199
Not anon, but I did just finish it and went 'oh' and I'll never really think much about it again.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.