[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Mishy.jpg (319 KB, 1202x1600) Image search: [Google]
Mishy.jpg
319 KB, 1202x1600
Let's tie this up once and for all.

What he gay?
>>
No. He just admired their physiques and maybe enjoy a cheeky cock in his bum now and again, but this was all in a straight way of course.
>>
>>8053467
It's possible to have gay aesthetic tastes but not be gay. In fact I think that gay aesthetic tastes are incredibly straight. It takes a man to appreciate another man, women and fags are too distracted by their craving for cock.
>>
>>8053467
the gayest
>>
being gay isn't some kind of identity, he found men very sexually appealing for fure
>>
>>8053467
He was so straight, He could fuck men and not be gay because of how straight he was.
>>
>>8053479
what straight man doesn't
>>
The straightest thing of all a guy can do is to suck a man's cock and love him and be gay.
>>
File: 17wa28knwxpu5jpg.jpg (56 KB, 211x252) Image search: [Google]
17wa28knwxpu5jpg.jpg
56 KB, 211x252
>>8053467
>settle this once and for all

read his fucking biographies if you care you pleb. His whole paramilitary cohort was basically a late 80s San Fran leather daddy brigade
>>
>>8053467
small peen
>>
>>>8053998
>a late 80s San Fran leather daddy brigade

kek. This is the best description of the Tatenokai I've heard. Incidentally they have an awesome theme tune. I used to use it as my alarm. I think it was called 'arise young lions'.

Mishima was hella gay, but it's worth noting homosexuality was a slightly different concept in post-war Japan than now.
>>
>>8054051
Could you elaborate on that last thing you said?
>>
>>8054051
Some of the greatest most feverant nationalists ever to exist were homosexuals. Not the pansy kind but the hyper-masculine romantic sort

Mishima was more of a "man" than many of the straight men in Japan who accepted the yolk of Western domination
>>
>>8054051
gonna need a link to that tune
>>
>>8054060
Sure. In modern Western society, being 'gay' has become a priority, around which people base their identities. In other societies (Sparta, SamuraiLand etc) it was not viewed as so defining. For example; Bob is a gay man living San Francisco. On Saturdays he plays tennis. Xendonadies is a hoplite warrior living in Sparta. On Saturdays he fucks boys.

Mishima lived at a critical point in Japan where old views were giving way to new Western ones, which he both admired & condemned.
>>
>>8053998
He just wanted ANUSTART
>>
>>8054083
You have no idea how fucking long it just took me to find this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iYJrLf_xLE
>>
File: socrates.png (73 KB, 1545x422) Image search: [Google]
socrates.png
73 KB, 1545x422
>>8054089
Tangentially relevant
I just love posting this
>>
>>8054117
mega kek! that is awesome. Saved.
>>
>>8054116
you're a legend
>>
>>8054130
I hadn't heard it for ages, but it lived up to my memories, such an awesome tune.
>>
>>8054089
Your answer to him could also be a pretty decent analysis of the Sailor Who Fell From Grace.

Also I believe Mishima's wife has sued several media entities for libel regarding comments made about her late husband's sexuality, and was only successful when they used copyright law.
>>
>>8053697
Kind of like how the fashion industry is full of women and gays

You aren't distracted
>>
just look at those fucking panties he's wearing, of course he's a god damn fag
>>
>>8054449
I'd like to have heard you say that to his face anon. You'd end up shitting out your teeth. He might be gay, but he's nowhere near as much of a fag as you.
>>
>>8054687
if somebody showed up at my boxing gym wearing that queer outfit you better believe I'd say "nice panties" lmao posing with swords does not make u tough the guy is a little bitch
>>
>>8054716
>lol japanese culture is queer
>Why don't they eat hamburgers and rock 3/4 lengths like a real 'Murican man
>>
>>8054716
He wrote an entire book about all the time he spent working out and learning martial arts. He was also hard enough to fucking disembowel himself with a sword. You're an idiot.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundoshi
>>
>>8054806
japanese martial arts a fucking joke, the only thing they have that isn't total bullshit is jiu-jitsu but even that's only after the brazilians de-homo'd it
>>
>>8054117
[citation needed]
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.