[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Page 414 of the Bayback 10th anniversery edition of Infinite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: fr_74_size880.jpg (50 KB, 872x212) Image search: [Google]
fr_74_size880.jpg
50 KB, 872x212
Page 414 of the Bayback 10th anniversery edition of Infinite Jest, "cabal" is spelled with a K.
>>
>>8037198
And this is important because?
>>
>>8037198
Fucking dropped, I'll make sure to never ever be in the same room as this edition
>>
>>8037424
failure is a form of sincerity.
>>
>>8039047
FUCK sincerity and FUCK DFW
>>
>>8037424
It proves Saint David [1] was actually a virulent anti-Semite who believed that the world was run by a Jewish "kabal" [2] along the lines of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. [3]

1 The late David Foster Wallace, or David Wallace to Franzen, friends and family
2 As the only time K is used to spell Cabel is in anti-Semantic propoganda
3 First published in 20th Century Russia, but according to the views of the late DFW, in existence in one form or another since Babylon
>>
>>8039090
Imagine reading 1000 pages of this shit
>>
File: 1425077390054.png (760 KB, 678x643) Image search: [Google]
1425077390054.png
760 KB, 678x643
>>8039103
I've already read Infinite Jest :^)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.