[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hot andbsunny day >seeing all the happy young sex having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg (36 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg
36 KB, 400x386
>hot andbsunny day
>seeing all the happy young sex having people outside
>no friends
>tonnes of free time but feel guilty for not working on stuff 24/7 (unable to enjoy anything)

Who else is unable to enjoy life?
>>
>>8029223
You and I are in control. We must not dwell on the negative There is no logic behind it. A change of perspective is easy if you make it easy. Just understand that the way you are feeling is caused by a warped perspective.
>>
Drugs help by providing relatively temporary blindness to it all, while allowed you to focus on something positive.

I hope anyone isn't thinking either all or nothing in terms of medicine/drugs. It's okay.
>>
>>8029223
>>seeing all the happy young sex having people outside

public sex is a crime, call police

also -------> /r9k/
>>
File: 1429927194799.png (1 MB, 780x1198) Image search: [Google]
1429927194799.png
1 MB, 780x1198
>>8029223
>You and I are in control. We must not dwell on the negative There is no logic behind it. A change of perspective is easy if you make it easy. Just understand that the way you are feeling is caused by a warped perspective.
>>
>>8031568
I find it depresses me more longterm (if its not social) because I Know its an excuse for escapism. I just cant relax and enjoy. How do I change into a more mallow person?
>>
>>8031574
>>8031574
>>>8029223 (OP)
>>>You and I are in control. We must not dwell on the negative There is no logic behind it. A change of perspective is easy if you make it easy. Just understand that the way you are feeling is caused by a warped perspective.
What's your point
>>
>>8031574
why do these two girls look 30-40 y.o...
>>
>>8031578
That's not my problem.

Whining is for therapists, ministers--they get paid to listen to your shit. Nobody else wants it.
>>
>>8031590
OK sorry
>>
>>8031599
You're sorry I didn't help you, you selfish son-of-a-bitch.
>>
>>8031589
tanning beds.
>>
>>8031606
You have made me real sad
>>
"Ugh, life is, like, so HAAAAAARD, why r other ppl happier than meeeeE?" Faggot, you're supossed to make yourself "happier", not wait until someone magically comes and realizes a miracle on your non-important ass. You useless piece of entitled shit, go make something out of yourself or die already. Pussy.
>>
>>8031619
quelle suprise
>>
>>8031633
Partly true. Pursuit of happiness is what we do. Happiness, if ever achieved, is fleeting.
>>
>>8031655
True. Happiness may be someone holding your head while you cry.
>>
>>8031673
Congruous emotions.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.