[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
modern day reading is a tool to help the ugly a priori suicidal people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: lJyEV6J[2].png (220 KB, 347x440) Image search: [Google]
lJyEV6J[2].png
220 KB, 347x440
modern day reading is a tool to help the ugly a priori suicidal people
>>
What about shitposting on a Chinese bird watching image board
>>
>>8025930
shitposting=accepting your fate
reading=fueling subhumanity and furthering your delusion that you are doing something worthwhile

everyone is laughing at you behind your back when you mention that you read books "for fun"
>>
>>8025920
best screencap of him iv ever seen, well done anon
>>
If we take a priori to mean certain priple that actually exist, you are right.
Not like that's reading only purpose, but pretty well off people seem not driven to the bookshelf
>>
>reading=fueling subhumanity and furthering your delusion that you are doing something worthwhile

I'm not, actually. I realize that most of the stuff I read is entirely "pointless" in the sense that it probably won't make me help live a better life. Because the kind of impasse I am faced with, can only be solved by selling yourself on "the market" for the highest possible price, but no one is buying me.
>>
>>8025957
>>8028729
how's this: If reading is not helping you live a better life, you're doing it wrong.

I bet you didn't expect that. How odd indeed. As with everything else in life -- which you """"redpilled about literature"""" faggots were previously merely trying to escape from -- you can also suck at reading.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.