[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The more she [verb 1], the more she [verb 2]. But the more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1456288268716.png (211 KB, 286x272) Image search: [Google]
1456288268716.png
211 KB, 286x272
>The more she [verb 1], the more she [verb 2]. But the more she [verb 2], the more she [verb 1].

What was she doing??????
>>
if i say drinking and shitting will the thread die
>>
verb 1: shitpost

verb 2: /lit/
>>
>>8025128
>/lit/
>verb
What are you doing??????
>>
>>8025122

Trying to transcend to the level of the great geniuses, whose single unifying trait is asshole fetishism. Mozart had K 231, Leck Mich Im Arsch, Joyce had the Arse Full of Farts, Martin had the More She Drank the More She Shat. It has already entered the collective consciousness of the literary vanguard here on /lit/, and although many have yet to realize its greatness, this is to be expected. Genius, being visionary, is rarely appreciated fully by its contemporaries.
>>
>>8025137
I'm /lit/ing, motherfucker. Can't stop me now.
Having such a good time. I'm out of control.
>>
>>8025122
Verb one: tried
Verb two: failed
>>
>>8025137
I /lit/, you /lit/, she /lit/, it's getting /lit/, we all /lit/
>>
>>8025122
The more she blinked, the more she missed. But the more she missed, the more she blinked.
>>
The more she suck, the more she fuck. But the more she fuck, the more she suck.
>>
File: 1460877179641.jpg (43 KB, 453x263) Image search: [Google]
1460877179641.jpg
43 KB, 453x263
verb 1: danced
verb 2: pranced

verb 3: behaved in promiscuous behaviour
verb 4: fell into a deep state of despair
>>
>yelled
>got beaten
>>
>>8025124

it would be extremely painful
>>
File: thinkstab.jpg (36 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
thinkstab.jpg
36 KB, 236x236
>>8025165
underrated /lit/eral shitpost
>>
the more she bump the more she grind
the more she play the more she die

t. a wasted urban youth
>>
>>8025423
Oh shit is that real?
>>
>>8025516
Yes, barack obama really typed that out
>>
>>8025122
verb 1: pipe it up

verb 2: pipe it up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.